Join the Hope Valley Netball Club
Joining the Hope Valley Netball Club is simple. The club caters for players, coaches and umpires.
Registration for Winter Season 2021 is now CLOSED. If you wish to be placed on our waiting list please email our membership officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can register for NetSet skills sessions, designed for children between 5 and 7 years old, which is run on Wednesday afternoons, 4.30 - 5.15pm, during Term 2 and Term 4. The NetSet program runs for approximately 10 weeks, aligning with the school terms. The program is held at Leeds Ave Hope Valley. The aim of these sessions is to prepare players for the Go competition, which they can join once they have reached 7 years of age.
You can register for NetSet here.
GRADING FOR WINTER
Grading will be held at the Clubrooms, Leeds Avenue, Hope Valley as follows:
- Go - Wednesday 24th February (4.30pm - 5.30pm)
- Junior - Wednesday 24th February (5.30pm - 7.30pm)
- Inter - Wednesday 3rd March (7.30pm - 8.30pm)
- Senior - Wednesday 24th February (7.30pm - 9.30pm)
We have teams in all age groups, from Go (age 7) through to Seniors. Please contact the club with any questions on 0420 203 293 or via email to email@example.com.
- Code of Conduct for Junior Players
- Code of Conduct for Senior Players
- Match and Training Information
We are always on the look out for coaches, so if you are interested in coaching for our club, please contact our Coaching Coordinator, Steph Girgolas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Code of Conduct for Coaches
- Code of Conduct for Spectators
- Code of Conduct for Parents and Guardians
If you are interested in umpiring, contact the Hope Valley Umpiring Coordinator, Michelle Mashford at email@example.com.