Join the Hope Valley Netball Club
Joining the Hope Valley Netball Club is simple. The club caters for players, coaches and umpires.
Registrations for Summer Season 20/21 are now open. Click here to register
Your year of birth determines which age group you play in within the SADNA competition, as follows.
- GO - year of birth 2011, 2012, 2013
- PRIMARY - year of birth 2009, 2010
- SUB JUNIOR - year of birth 2007, 2008
- JUNIOR - year of birth 2005, 2006
- INTER - year of birth 2003,2004
- SENIOR - year of birth 2002 or prior
You can register for NetSetGo skills sessions for children under 7 years old (year of birth 2014, 2015). These are held on Wednesday afternoons at Leeds Ave Hope Valley. Register here.
Wednesday 12 August 2020 from 5pm to 7.30pm (Hope Valley Club Rooms). If you need help registering, a committee member will be available on the night.
Registrations close on 19 August 2020. Full payment of registration is preferred at time of registration, or deposit of $85.
GO Skills Session - Wednesday 26th August (4.30pm - 5.30pm)
Primary & Sub Junior
- Sunday 23rd August (9am - 11am) and Wednesday 9th September (5pm - 7pm)
- Sunday 30 August and Wednesday 16 September*
- Wednesday 9th September (7.00pm - 8.30pm)
- Wednesday 9th September (6.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Wednesday 9th September (7.30pm - 9.30pm)
- Sunday 13 September, 9.00am - 10.30am*
* back up days if required
We have teams in all age groups, from Go (age 7) through to Seniors. Please contact the club with any questions on 0420 203 293 or via email to email@example.com
- Code of Conduct for Junior Players
- Code of Conduct for Senior Players
- Match and Training Information
If you are interested in coaching please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Code of Conduct for Coaches
- Code of Conduct for Spectators
- Code of Conduct for Parents and Guardians
If you are interested in umpiring, contact the Hope Valley Umpiring Coordinator, Michelle Mashford at email@example.com.